With the political media's attention trained on scandalmania, coverage of the immigration reform push has gotten short shrift in many quarters. In recent days, we've seen signs of trouble in paradise, with Marco Rubio huddling with skeptical House conservatives, and Democrats fretting that they don't have the votes to pass the 'Gang of Eight' package through the Senate. Rubio, the GOP point man on this issue, has also begun chirping about abandoning his own "gang's" proposal absent significant border security upgrades. Enter Sen. John Cornyn, a...
Same ol' same ol'. Amnesty/Legalization first and promises of enforcement later. No sale!
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago