1 - 3
In response to:

Jesus Claus and Santa Christ

nlentz Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 8:25 PM
Of course, there is no "Jesus Claus" or "Santa Christ".........just as, except for mythology, there is no Santa Claus and there never was a Jesus Christ. All religions are systems of belief that treat lies as truth, myths as reality and use imaginary rewards (heaven) and punishments (hell) to control and enslave people. Therefore, all of those who follow religions are delusional; that there are so many delusional people in the world is a threat to those of us who aren't, as well as to the peace, prosperity, and mental health of the civilized world itself.
Lets really reform immigration to stop Muslims from invading our country through immigration. See "Modern Day Trojan Horse; The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration" by Sam Solomon and E. Al Maqdisi.
What??? Only 60% of the U.S. public reject Obamacare? What the KCUF is wrong with the other 40%???
1 - 3