In response to:
Well, maybe they can't ignore the elephant in the living room any more (pun intended), but I wouldn't count on the media doing any real vetting of the president any time soon. Right now, it's CYA, because polls are showing that the media's credibility, fairness and balance are ... questionable? And what better way to "dispute" that than to attack the object of their affection? Hey, it's refreshing to see major media outlets finally, actually being news organizations rather than Obama PR outlets, but I need to see more than just a few little reports like this to convince me that there has been any real shift in coverage. And, it would be wise to take this "new approach" with a healthy grain of salt. Real reporting, or diversionary tactic?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago