In response to:
Well, maybe they can't ignore the elephant in the living room any more (pun intended), but I wouldn't count on the media doing any real vetting of the president any time soon. Right now, it's CYA, because polls are showing that the media's credibility, fairness and balance are ... questionable? And what better way to "dispute" that than to attack the object of their affection? Hey, it's refreshing to see major media outlets finally, actually being news organizations rather than Obama PR outlets, but I need to see more than just a few little reports like this to convince me that there has been any real shift in coverage. And, it would be wise to take this "new approach" with a healthy grain of salt. Real reporting, or diversionary tactic?
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago