In response to:
Well, maybe they can't ignore the elephant in the living room any more (pun intended), but I wouldn't count on the media doing any real vetting of the president any time soon. Right now, it's CYA, because polls are showing that the media's credibility, fairness and balance are ... questionable? And what better way to "dispute" that than to attack the object of their affection? Hey, it's refreshing to see major media outlets finally, actually being news organizations rather than Obama PR outlets, but I need to see more than just a few little reports like this to convince me that there has been any real shift in coverage. And, it would be wise to take this "new approach" with a healthy grain of salt. Real reporting, or diversionary tactic?
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago