Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Thomas Jefferson KNEW that the two races (black and white) would have much difficulty coexisting in the same society. Abraham Lincoln knew the same thing; his writings reflect as much. Mr. Lincoln spoke TRUTHS that, in today's society, would make a modern-day klansman blush. One cannot deny the TRUTHS of human nature, no matter how unpleasant they may be. Our denial of basic TRUTHS is already unraveling our society and will result in white genocide.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 4 hours ago