Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Thomas Jefferson KNEW that the two races (black and white) would have much difficulty coexisting in the same society. Abraham Lincoln knew the same thing; his writings reflect as much. Mr. Lincoln spoke TRUTHS that, in today's society, would make a modern-day klansman blush. One cannot deny the TRUTHS of human nature, no matter how unpleasant they may be. Our denial of basic TRUTHS is already unraveling our society and will result in white genocide.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago