Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
It is apparent that Abraham Lincoln was correct. Trillions have been spent to "uplift" this dysfunctional segment of the human race to no avail. Blacks were actually doing better under the enforced segregation statutes of the 19th and 20th centuries. While almost no one wants to return to those days, the facts remain. When they had their own separate "society" with their own craftsmen, lawyers, doctors and statesmen, they were better off. Forced to compete against the white man, they demand "affirmative action", "set-asides" and other "help" (which actually does them a disservice by the admission that they cannot make it on their own--something like the o'bama's recent statement "you didn't do that--you had help").
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 3 hours ago