For the past two months we've been hearing from progressives and certain politicians like Chuck Schumer that groups like the NRA and gun owners sit on the "fringe" of American society. Considering there are an estimated 60-90 million gun owners in America, that argument hardly holds water, but that hasn't stopped the media from reporting it. We saw MSNBC's Toure essentially say he thinks law abiding gun owners should be treated like sex offenders after The Journal News published the names, addresses and a detailed map of where gun permit holders living in Westchester County, New York. We've seen CNN...
Because many of the "lawbreakers" are those acting under the "color of authority". When NYPD "officers" pump 50 or 60 rounds into an unarmed man or spray innocent civilians in a crowd in order to subdue one person, THAT is incompetence at its best (worst)? Cops should be REQUIRED to demonstrate total proficiency with ANY weapon that they are required to carry. M 12-year-old daughter is a better shot than 99% of cops . . .
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Mary Katharine Ham 34 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 53 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago