Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
We don't "need" another "study" . . . especially on that can be "skewed" to achieve desired "result". A good example of "skewed" results is that of marijuana . . . despite numerous studies showing the efficacy and safety of the substance, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH for those who don't like the "result". We have seen the same situation with guns . . . despite numerous studies showing that "more guns (in responsible hands) equal less crime", it will never be enough for the gun-control crowd.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago