Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
We don't "need" another "study" . . . especially on that can be "skewed" to achieve desired "result". A good example of "skewed" results is that of marijuana . . . despite numerous studies showing the efficacy and safety of the substance, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH for those who don't like the "result". We have seen the same situation with guns . . . despite numerous studies showing that "more guns (in responsible hands) equal less crime", it will never be enough for the gun-control crowd.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago