Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
We don't "need" another "study" . . . especially on that can be "skewed" to achieve desired "result". A good example of "skewed" results is that of marijuana . . . despite numerous studies showing the efficacy and safety of the substance, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH for those who don't like the "result". We have seen the same situation with guns . . . despite numerous studies showing that "more guns (in responsible hands) equal less crime", it will never be enough for the gun-control crowd.
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 1 min ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago