A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Don't bet on it. There will be instances where a (straight) subordinate service member is "encouraged" to "go along to get along" by his homosexual superior. Failure to do so will mean extra duty, punishment and even a destroyed career (for the straight service member). IT WILL HAPPEN (if it hasn't already done so). Predatory homosexuality has no place in the American military. As ALL homosexuality is predatory and pedophilic in nature, instances as that stated above will become relatively commonplace.
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago