A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Don't bet on it. There will be instances where a (straight) subordinate service member is "encouraged" to "go along to get along" by his homosexual superior. Failure to do so will mean extra duty, punishment and even a destroyed career (for the straight service member). IT WILL HAPPEN (if it hasn't already done so). Predatory homosexuality has no place in the American military. As ALL homosexuality is predatory and pedophilic in nature, instances as that stated above will become relatively commonplace.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago