A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Don't bet on it. There will be instances where a (straight) subordinate service member is "encouraged" to "go along to get along" by his homosexual superior. Failure to do so will mean extra duty, punishment and even a destroyed career (for the straight service member). IT WILL HAPPEN (if it hasn't already done so). Predatory homosexuality has no place in the American military. As ALL homosexuality is predatory and pedophilic in nature, instances as that stated above will become relatively commonplace.
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 3 mins ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago