Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
RG111 is exactly what the majority of the black community despises, he's articulate, educated and he presents himself as an American who is a member of the Republican Party that in itself puts fear into them, wow a black man that is independent and with a great future ahead of him both in football and possibly politically. The black community must be made aware that it was the Republicans that unchained them and it is the Joe Liberal Biden's of the Democratic Party that keep them in chains.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 39 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago