For decades, Democrats have had success in portraying Republicans as being a party of older white males. They have often portrayed us as insensitive to the needs of our weakest citizens – most notably women and children. Recently, President Obama played the latter card as he announced a new policy on illegal immigration. He predicated his announcement of amnesty for the children of illegal aliens by saying we are a “better nation” than one that deports innocent children. For a moment, I thought he said we were a “better nation” than one that aborts innocent children. Unfortunately, I was mistaken....
2.It's been proven scientifically that the fetus can feel pain. 3. Abortion isn't just some political thing. dems and GOP are both to blame for the support of it. And I don't see how the Old & White comments make since. Planned Parenthood founder started it for the sole purpose of eradicating the black race from Harlem. She had ties to the KKK and several of its first directors and board members had ties to Nazi Germany and supported them. Many of the people fighting against Abortion are doing so, because it is a race issue. Dr. Alveda King, MLK's niece is one of the leading people in the Pro Life movement. She fights for the same standards her uncle did and will not stand for the racism and murders.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014