For decades, Democrats have had success in portraying Republicans as being a party of older white males. They have often portrayed us as insensitive to the needs of our weakest citizens – most notably women and children. Recently, President Obama played the latter card as he announced a new policy on illegal immigration. He predicated his announcement of amnesty for the children of illegal aliens by saying we are a “better nation” than one that deports innocent children. For a moment, I thought he said we were a “better nation” than one that aborts innocent children. Unfortunately, I was mistaken....
2.It's been proven scientifically that the fetus can feel pain. 3. Abortion isn't just some political thing. dems and GOP are both to blame for the support of it. And I don't see how the Old & White comments make since. Planned Parenthood founder started it for the sole purpose of eradicating the black race from Harlem. She had ties to the KKK and several of its first directors and board members had ties to Nazi Germany and supported them. Many of the people fighting against Abortion are doing so, because it is a race issue. Dr. Alveda King, MLK's niece is one of the leading people in the Pro Life movement. She fights for the same standards her uncle did and will not stand for the racism and murders.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago