For decades, Democrats have had success in portraying Republicans as being a party of older white males. They have often portrayed us as insensitive to the needs of our weakest citizens – most notably women and children. Recently, President Obama played the latter card as he announced a new policy on illegal immigration. He predicated his announcement of amnesty for the children of illegal aliens by saying we are a “better nation” than one that deports innocent children. For a moment, I thought he said we were a “better nation” than one that aborts innocent children. Unfortunately, I was mistaken....
While I do think that the decision to protect children of immigrants from being "deported" to a country they do not know, is a good thing to do, I agree that the motives behind it are wrong. This is the second big media story lately that Obama has been hypocritical about. The first being: He makes no attempt to hide the fact that he supports the murder of unborn humans, yet he helps a Chinese pro-life advocate seek refuge in America. Obviously done because of media pressure and to secure votes. Now this! HA! Even though I totally disagree with Romney's sacrilegious, false, religious beliefs, I will be voting for him for his conservative views, being strongly pro-life, and of course, to get Mr Obama out of the White House!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago