For decades, Democrats have had success in portraying Republicans as being a party of older white males. They have often portrayed us as insensitive to the needs of our weakest citizens – most notably women and children. Recently, President Obama played the latter card as he announced a new policy on illegal immigration. He predicated his announcement of amnesty for the children of illegal aliens by saying we are a “better nation” than one that deports innocent children. For a moment, I thought he said we were a “better nation” than one that aborts innocent children. Unfortunately, I was mistaken....
While I do think that the decision to protect children of immigrants from being "deported" to a country they do not know, is a good thing to do, I agree that the motives behind it are wrong. This is the second big media story lately that Obama has been hypocritical about. The first being: He makes no attempt to hide the fact that he supports the murder of unborn humans, yet he helps a Chinese pro-life advocate seek refuge in America. Obviously done because of media pressure and to secure votes. Now this! HA! Even though I totally disagree with Romney's sacrilegious, false, religious beliefs, I will be voting for him for his conservative views, being strongly pro-life, and of course, to get Mr Obama out of the White House!
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago