I see. And most people who believe in bronze-age myths stolen from pagan folk lore are Republicans? What a load of rubbish. I am an atheist, but I'd never dream of trying the "squash" your belief in the supernatural if it makes you feel better, whether it's Jesus, Mohammad or the Tooth Fairy. It is the religious that want to impose their beliefs on others, including atheists and agnostics. We have to look at your religious dogma and slogans on our currency, and have our kids recite the bit "Under God" slipped into the perfectly good Pledge of Allegience in the 50s by the same religious zealots that want religious symbols, like the creche and the Ten Commandments erected on government property, in violation of the Constitution."Squash...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago