I see. And most people who believe in bronze-age myths stolen from pagan folk lore are Republicans? What a load of rubbish. I am an atheist, but I'd never dream of trying the "squash" your belief in the supernatural if it makes you feel better, whether it's Jesus, Mohammad or the Tooth Fairy. It is the religious that want to impose their beliefs on others, including atheists and agnostics. We have to look at your religious dogma and slogans on our currency, and have our kids recite the bit "Under God" slipped into the perfectly good Pledge of Allegience in the 50s by the same religious zealots that want religious symbols, like the creche and the Ten Commandments erected on government property, in violation of the Constitution."Squash...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago