I see. And most people who believe in bronze-age myths stolen from pagan folk lore are Republicans? What a load of rubbish. I am an atheist, but I'd never dream of trying the "squash" your belief in the supernatural if it makes you feel better, whether it's Jesus, Mohammad or the Tooth Fairy. It is the religious that want to impose their beliefs on others, including atheists and agnostics. We have to look at your religious dogma and slogans on our currency, and have our kids recite the bit "Under God" slipped into the perfectly good Pledge of Allegience in the 50s by the same religious zealots that want religious symbols, like the creche and the Ten Commandments erected on government property, in violation of the Constitution."Squash...
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 41 minutes ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 4 hours ago