I see. And most people who believe in bronze-age myths stolen from pagan folk lore are Republicans? What a load of rubbish. I am an atheist, but I'd never dream of trying the "squash" your belief in the supernatural if it makes you feel better, whether it's Jesus, Mohammad or the Tooth Fairy. It is the religious that want to impose their beliefs on others, including atheists and agnostics. We have to look at your religious dogma and slogans on our currency, and have our kids recite the bit "Under God" slipped into the perfectly good Pledge of Allegience in the 50s by the same religious zealots that want religious symbols, like the creche and the Ten Commandments erected on government property, in violation of the Constitution."Squash...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago