I see. And most people who believe in bronze-age myths stolen from pagan folk lore are Republicans? What a load of rubbish. I am an atheist, but I'd never dream of trying the "squash" your belief in the supernatural if it makes you feel better, whether it's Jesus, Mohammad or the Tooth Fairy. It is the religious that want to impose their beliefs on others, including atheists and agnostics. We have to look at your religious dogma and slogans on our currency, and have our kids recite the bit "Under God" slipped into the perfectly good Pledge of Allegience in the 50s by the same religious zealots that want religious symbols, like the creche and the Ten Commandments erected on government property, in violation of the Constitution."Squash...
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago