I'm somewhat mystified by the Obama administration and campaign's continued attempts to convince Americans that the deadly raid on our consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated. They're obviously trying to shield the president from political fallout for the horrifically inadequate security measures at our outpost there, but contradictory evidence is mounting. Libyan officials and eyewitnesses have described the nature of the attack as clearly pre-planned, and US Senators briefed on the matter have drawn similar conclusions. The president has fielded precisely zero questions on this matter...
In response to:
The level of incompetence in this administration is, frankly unbelievable, leading to the conclusion that it is all willful negligence designed to damage the U.S. Our greatest national security threat is from the clowns that are supposed to be looking out for our best interests. Please vote these criminals out of office immediately; before it is too late to repair the damage they are doing to our nation.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago