Kevin apprised you of this controversy late last week, so here's the Cliffs Notes version: Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer wrote a syndicated piece on Friday, in which he recapitulated an anecdote about President Obama returning a bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill. The sculpture had been lent to President Bush in 2001, who placed it prominently in the Oval Office. Obama sent it back to the Brits in 2009, despite an offer to extend the loan. This caused a bit of a diplomatic stir. Following the publication of Krauthammer's commentary, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer...
No Guy, they are liars; plain and simple. They have no concept of truth; only what is expedient for their agenda.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago