Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
LOL! I'll lay you odds that those who voted for Zero had not a clue that they were endorsing ObamaKare and if they did, they knew it wasn't going to cost them anything. Zero's going to get the money from the rich people, don't you know? Sure. Like that's gonna' happen.
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago