The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Well you obviously didn't either listen to Obama's speech or read the transcript. You got your information from a conservative hack. I'm not sure which one, but Rush is a good guess and indicative of the rest.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago