The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Well you obviously didn't either listen to Obama's speech or read the transcript. You got your information from a conservative hack. I'm not sure which one, but Rush is a good guess and indicative of the rest.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 4 hours ago