The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
It's the transcript of the speech, jackhole.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago