The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
It has to be explained because conservative hacks like Limbaugh purposefully mischaracterized the statement and presented it out of context to you. You contemptably and incompetently consumed his lies and fail to actually take it upon yourself to research the issue and think about it critically. Oh, and I don't think you understand the meaning of "projection." Great, good job on the degrees. I am also well educated (JD). You should take an out when it's given, because if you only had comprehension problems, then you could at least plausibly deny understanding Obama's statement. The alternative is that you willfully chose to ascribe a false meaning, which makes you a very contemptable person.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago