Look at what happened in 2010 when we retook the House. Then the Obama administration stepped in with the IRS and marginalized them and the Republican establishment has not helped in any way shut down the thug tactics of the IRS, because they want the TEA Party marginalized themselves, since they threaten their very existence to continue their only Democratic-light ways. We need to first rid ourselves of the McConnell's, the McCain, and the Lindsey's and continue electing the true conservatives - Unfortunately, the elitists in the RINO ranks are more interested in their re-elections then they are in saving this country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 5 hours ago