Look at what happened in 2010 when we retook the House. Then the Obama administration stepped in with the IRS and marginalized them and the Republican establishment has not helped in any way shut down the thug tactics of the IRS, because they want the TEA Party marginalized themselves, since they threaten their very existence to continue their only Democratic-light ways. We need to first rid ourselves of the McConnell's, the McCain, and the Lindsey's and continue electing the true conservatives - Unfortunately, the elitists in the RINO ranks are more interested in their re-elections then they are in saving this country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago