Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Ok Crystal, I for one would like to see those outreach efforts you mention published on Townhall for all to see. Quite frankly, going to the GOP was your first mistake. Maybe, we can "crowd-source" those efforts. The Teaparty may embrace? And maybe Herman Cain was correct, make the GOP into new party.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 55 minutes ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 13 hours ago