Let's go there..how much do you REALLY know? In , I listened to a speech by Bill Clinton in 2000 about Iraq and weapons of "mass destruction" and his recommendation to his predecessor. Also, what do you consider "weapons of mass destruction"? Are you aware nerve gas is considered one along with poisonous gases. They were moved through Turkey and ended up in Syria, did you not see the report last year? As far as "smart republicans" you are a real idiot..democrats and republicans voted to invade Iraq, because of the reports that were given to the white house and congress. TO say only the republicans believed or the asinine rhetoric by this administration that "Bush" lied is the usual rhetoric to stupid Americans! Clinton had the same information by the CIA.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago