So now we get more approximate to the truth of what race is in this country. As for Eric Holder, look: the reality is you gotta act now. The president, you won the second term. You’re in...
For the rest of the story...he was not a "kid" he was a thug and want-to-be-gang member. On his cell phone they had pictures of piles of woman's jewelry..oh no. maybe he was part of the break-ins?? I have watched from the very beginning..! Zimmerman was on his way back to his truck when Martin approached him and then slugged him in the face..fact! So much facts were withheld via outside the area prosecutor Angela Corey(known for her extreme left positions politically and corruption) the DOJ kept pushing until they found who they wanted to "push" for a charge she withheld the information to the judge to get a 2nd degree charge, even though the FBI found nothing to charge Zimmerman on. They skipped going to the Grand Jury to see if there was a charge that was viable! This was ALL for political and race-baiting by the left to use for their agenda!! Trayvon was a thug in the making, yet the fools in this country are getting behind this and their "fake" image they are pushing. THIS is where Americans really have to look ..just a little deeper..WHY is this administration and his state ran "news" organizations pushing for riots! It is all about agenda..folks..take a real look!
In light of a jury finding George Zimmerman not guilty of murder or manslaughter over the weekend, the folks over at MSNBC are becoming even more unhinged than usual. Monday during a panel on NOW with Alex Wagner, MSNBC contributor, fill-in host and Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson suggested America won't understand racism until more white children are killed. Via Twitchy:
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago