Receiving the award for "projection of the year" is Joy Reid, columnist at the Miami Herald: "And the treatment of not just the president as an African-American, but yea, go back to Sandra Fluke. The treatment of women, the treatment of anyone who dares to not be a conservative--essentially you're just treated as basically someone who's a non-entity."
In response to:
There is a valid comparison between this incident and the Sandra Fluke incident, but it certainly isn't what these MSNBC tools think. Munro's question was a valid line of inquiry over the President's overreach in executive power, but rather than deal with the actual question, the media wants to distract and divert attention from the big issue of Obama's illegal actions and instead focus on Munro. People recall that Limbaugh used a harsh name in reference to Sandra Fluke, but far fewer recall what she said in that Hearing with Pelosi.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago