"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
The twist was that it was so awful and so personally sad to her that we should not spend energy or time caring about why. It matters to all of us, to whom she tells another lie, as is her way. And it matters, personally, to the parents and family of the dead ambassador and hero, especially when she whispered to one parent that the maker of the little video would pay for that little exercise in free speech.
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago