"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
The twist was that it was so awful and so personally sad to her that we should not spend energy or time caring about why. It matters to all of us, to whom she tells another lie, as is her way. And it matters, personally, to the parents and family of the dead ambassador and hero, especially when she whispered to one parent that the maker of the little video would pay for that little exercise in free speech.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 12 hours ago