The election was more than a month ago and many in Washington and around the country are still scrambling to break out their divining rods and polish off their crystal balls. There are still many unanswered questions about the direction of President Obama’s next term, particularly how it will govern on energy policy. Will the President embrace the economic engine of energy production, or will he side with the climate change lobby and move to support a cap and trade program like the one California just put into place? Based on the campaign rhetoric of the last year, it’s hard to...
Purposeful bad decisions. 'You don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing' is the old book written by the man in whose living room Obama started his political career. An financially comfortable man, with family money from Capitalist ventures, that was a University English professor. Who planted bombs and got off on a technicality, although his wife went to jail for it. Who is still around but generally stays low. Obama's mentor. Who cares? Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago