The election was more than a month ago and many in Washington and around the country are still scrambling to break out their divining rods and polish off their crystal balls. There are still many unanswered questions about the direction of President Obama’s next term, particularly how it will govern on energy policy. Will the President embrace the economic engine of energy production, or will he side with the climate change lobby and move to support a cap and trade program like the one California just put into place? Based on the campaign rhetoric of the last year, it’s hard to...
Purposeful bad decisions. 'You don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing' is the old book written by the man in whose living room Obama started his political career. An financially comfortable man, with family money from Capitalist ventures, that was a University English professor. Who planted bombs and got off on a technicality, although his wife went to jail for it. Who is still around but generally stays low. Obama's mentor. Who cares? Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 8 hours ago