The election was more than a month ago and many in Washington and around the country are still scrambling to break out their divining rods and polish off their crystal balls. There are still many unanswered questions about the direction of President Obama’s next term, particularly how it will govern on energy policy. Will the President embrace the economic engine of energy production, or will he side with the climate change lobby and move to support a cap and trade program like the one California just put into place? Based on the campaign rhetoric of the last year, it’s hard to...
Purposeful bad decisions. 'You don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing' is the old book written by the man in whose living room Obama started his political career. An financially comfortable man, with family money from Capitalist ventures, that was a University English professor. Who planted bombs and got off on a technicality, although his wife went to jail for it. Who is still around but generally stays low. Obama's mentor. Who cares? Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago