Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
Heaven is a gracious gift from God, that no man or woman can earn by their deeds, and that is the Christian Gospel in a nutshell. Totally missed by millions of Christians. God does deal with the individual, and we are responsible to Him, but we can do nothing meriting Salvation, since, upon examination, nobody is deserving and all need Christ to intercede for their soul. I am grateful, as a person well aware of how far short I fall from perfection. We are saved by Grace, and it is a free gift nobody can earn.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago