Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Interestingly enough, Liberals seem unable to learn, as the Red States, like Texas, show prosperity, and Blue, like California, fail. But all successes, in the Red States, are claimed by Obama, to say how his policies are lowering unemployment and getting us to prosper, while everything he does continues to cause poverty and food lines. Word (lies) versus actions. It looks like we will soon be just like present day Greece. My only hope is in the Red States, and a wake up among our citizens.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago