For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
Very possible. As it is, I think Fox News is only available to a limited population, and millions never could tune in, if they even wanted to. They believe their friends and the Progressive liars on the LSM.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 13 mins ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago