Initially, it looked like Team Obama’s relentless assault might pay off, as women – who broke for the President by 13 percent in 2008 – continued to line up behind him in early polling. However, the latest USA Today/Gallup survey, released Monday,...
Are there no editors at TH. I am embarrassed by my typos and ill use of to, when I mean too. I do not expect the titles of articles on TH to be full of errors. When class warfare is raged by Obama, which is the chief skill of most community organizers, I see him more than denying his oath of office. Women against men is just another facet of it. But, while the war is just manufactured drivel, Women are unemployed, that desperately need and want jobs. Name a class he plays against another and often, though not always, those people he implies are victims, really do want and need jobs. They are his victims, and do not know it, apparently. I can name the ways he cripples Capitalism, pointing out how it does not work.
If there’s one consistent strategy Barack Obama’s reelection campaign has pursued, it’s trying to mobilize women on his behalf with rallying cries of free birth control. His tactics have ranged from declaring a literal ‘war on women,’ to evangelizing Hollywood actresses like Scarlett Johansson to blanketing television with ads admonishing women to be ‘scared’ of Mitt Romney.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago