Initially, it looked like Team Obama’s relentless assault might pay off, as women – who broke for the President by 13 percent in 2008 – continued to line up behind him in early polling. However, the latest USA Today/Gallup survey, released Monday,...
Are there no editors at TH. I am embarrassed by my typos and ill use of to, when I mean too. I do not expect the titles of articles on TH to be full of errors. When class warfare is raged by Obama, which is the chief skill of most community organizers, I see him more than denying his oath of office. Women against men is just another facet of it. But, while the war is just manufactured drivel, Women are unemployed, that desperately need and want jobs. Name a class he plays against another and often, though not always, those people he implies are victims, really do want and need jobs. They are his victims, and do not know it, apparently. I can name the ways he cripples Capitalism, pointing out how it does not work.
If there’s one consistent strategy Barack Obama’s reelection campaign has pursued, it’s trying to mobilize women on his behalf with rallying cries of free birth control. His tactics have ranged from declaring a literal ‘war on women,’ to evangelizing Hollywood actresses like Scarlett Johansson to blanketing television with ads admonishing women to be ‘scared’ of Mitt Romney.
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago