The Obama Style Shutdown

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 9:04 PM
By EO, I understand, he said Congresspeople should have their cadallac plans subsidized, and by taxes from people set adrift with part time work because of his Obamacare rules. Intolerable.

The Obama Style Shutdown

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 9:00 PM
The Mayor is not Axelrod, but Emanuel, and it is Emanuel I believe is credited with that Satanic remark. Axelrod is just as bad, though. I believe he suggested tax-payers' money should be used to pay some of the weak minded Trolls we meet on TH, that make us laugh and hold our heads in disbelief.

The Obama Style Shutdown

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 8:55 PM
Have to add that these monuments never were fenced and no approach was ever restricted, ever, even in the Clinton days shut down. So it is all theater, like the horrors promised when the was a sequester, a few months ago. The man is a manipulative demagogue and I hope more and more open their eyes and leave off their adoration, so they can see him as he is.
But, as I said, were they paid with tax-payers money? I guess not, but am not sure. Were they paid by a tax exempt organization that is not to be involved with politics? And then a list of donors to such an organization would be interesting. If it actually was the SEIU, that is Marxist based, so that explains it all to me.
The old vets could have visited any site in the last shutdown. These sites never have barriers. This is just a ploy of Obama and his. I am proud of these old folks, once again.
So, essentially, it is pay for work not done. I hate to see them suffer because Obama is digging in his heels and will not compromise on The Unaffordable Health Care Act. They are his victims, and still many will vote for him. He will do his best to stir up that victim feeling, among them, telling them they are victims of the Republicans, while he declares, by fiat, that certain parts of a Law will not be enforced. And as for social justice, he gives exemptions to his friends and supporters and steps on the rest.
Interesting, typical and, perhaps, even worse is that the tax-payer, somewhere, gave that $15 as part of their tax payment. Perhaps not, but all the Left does, that costs, can usually be traced back to borrowed money, or money from the working man as confiscated union dues or taxes. I see not other source.
If you wanted a single payer, Government run Health Care delivery system, and, as a writer of the laws and procedures, would you make the free market choices easy? Or would you write a many paged Law, essentially unreadable, and follow it with layers of other laws, and then EO parts of it, like an Emperor? Purely rhetorical questions.

Are Guns the Problem?

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 8:46 AM
So I go back to my explanation to myself as to Liberal behavior and character, if they call themselves Progressives, or whatever. They have their Religion, and based upon Faith alone. Certainly not History. Why they cherry-pick, work with anecdotes, slogans for the sheeple and re-written History. In some present school books the wording of the second amendment is changed by them to say guns were only to be in the hands of militia against a foreign invader. They lie because of their Belief and their Church.

Escaping 'Government' Schools

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 8:37 AM
Libertarians, like Stossel, and Liberals, it seems, are becoming more and more on opposite poles. Which one has a name that is a lie? Not Stossel.

Escaping 'Government' Schools

NewJAl Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 8:32 AM
That Obama and his focus more and more upon the Tea Party People and Fox News impresses me. The pilots of WW11 said 'you know your over the target when the flack starts'. Alinsky's answer to increasing opposition was doubling down in your efforts. To that degree, I agree with this man, who dedicated his 'Rules For Radicals' to a Satan he did not believe in.