Am I the only one who thinks it is immoral to bring children into the world if you don't have the means to support them? I must be one of the few. I rarely see anyone else make the point. Before anyone objects, let me concede up front that a lot of things in life are unpredictable. Women become pregnant despite their best efforts to avoid it. Women can lose their husbands from accidents, war and even homicide. Few of us have a tenured job. Few of us are safe from the economic reversal that would attend the loss of a...
Anyone who would take kids away from bad parents is part of the problem, and I am glad it is so difficult to do. But minding your own business, when you see abuse, is aiding and abetting it. mmelnicoff suggests a Progressive idea, that sounds so sensible, and, when implemented is a horror.
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago