As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
A controlled experiment, with two alternate universes, one with God, one without, would have to be set up, run and measured, if valid Scientific Method were to answer about God being and God not being. I can say that even the ability to question is a gift from God. And only His opinion matters, when a lifetime is over. And I find his standards and ways to act in my Bible. That makes me a dangerous man. The movie 'A Man For All Seasons' illustrates why believers are such a pain to those in authority. Why Christianity is railed against by those who imagine they know how to improve the human condition.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 6 hours ago