North Korea: For the record. Analysis of new commercial satellite imagery by the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University reports that North Korea is "putting the external finishing touches on" an experimental light water nuclear reactor at Yongbyon. The readout report states that the reactor probably will be operational in 2014.
Comment: Completion and operation of the reactor probably will be the first achievements of the new strategic line that blends economic construction and building nuclear armed forces simultaneously.
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago