North Korea: For the record. Analysis of new commercial satellite imagery by the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University reports that North Korea is "putting the external finishing touches on" an experimental light water nuclear reactor at Yongbyon. The readout report states that the reactor probably will be operational in 2014.
Comment: Completion and operation of the reactor probably will be the first achievements of the new strategic line that blends economic construction and building nuclear armed forces simultaneously.
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago