How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
In answer to your last question, Yes, and atheist can be elected. Notwithstanding many of those who you point out in National State and Local Offices, "Say they are Christians" How is this "Measured?" By what Standard is their "Christianity measured against. As an example, remember "Slick Willy" Brother Bill Clinton, adulterer etc. His claim to those of the "Church" when he was elected was He was a "Born Again Christian" well, his behavior did not "prove this out!" His Actions did not prove this out, so what were the words he used to convince the "Christian constabulary" to vote for him? Yet like another character in a garden his words were less that "truthful!" And other person of history and recent disgrace. Jimmy the Peanut Farmer
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago