People who flaunt their unbelievable life styles on national TV should be locked up as mental cases. You don't see "straight" people standing on street corners screaming to be accepted because they are normal. Oh no, you only get the worse of the worse and they all want their weird behavior paid for by someone else. If Fluke can't afford her own birthcontrol, maybe she should consider asking her sexual pardner (or pardners) to pay for her. Is that really too much to ask?
Every so often, I share breakthrough stories about advances in “human rights” around the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago