Taxing always comes down to the average American. The theatres will just up the cost of the tickets, popcorn, sodas, candy, etc. The actors will not be harmed, only the average people. Health care is getting so expensive that doctors, hospitals, etc. are adding the costs to the patients bill. Same with restrauants, the bill goes to the diner not the business.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago