Taxing always comes down to the average American. The theatres will just up the cost of the tickets, popcorn, sodas, candy, etc. The actors will not be harmed, only the average people. Health care is getting so expensive that doctors, hospitals, etc. are adding the costs to the patients bill. Same with restrauants, the bill goes to the diner not the business.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago