Taxing always comes down to the average American. The theatres will just up the cost of the tickets, popcorn, sodas, candy, etc. The actors will not be harmed, only the average people. Health care is getting so expensive that doctors, hospitals, etc. are adding the costs to the patients bill. Same with restrauants, the bill goes to the diner not the business.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 4 hours ago