Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Agree, You're incompetence and low standards is pathetic, crd, Is clearly superior to his moronicly-stupid-simpleton-detractors, The key to Tea Party Conservatives, Republicans, Cons-Independents winning the US Senate in 2014 is admitting that this guy is right about GB-2's, 2001-2009, M-E boondoggles ! Which are ongoing to this day, GB-2, a monumental Colossal National Disgrace and we are beyond stupid for letting him do this to us !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 6 hours ago