Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
The Rep-Party needs to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons ! We need to vastly increase womens role in the Rep Party, apologize to Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, their millions of supporters, for not treating them right, admit that their views on the issues were election winners, that would've gotten "alot-more" moderate, independent, women, minority votes ! Then open the door really wide for them, your choice, shall it be more "less-chance-of-reversing-defeats" or, earn the reward of bringing them all back in with legitimate pro-USC-States-Rights, limiting-Big-Fed-Govt-encroachment-overspending, political-platform-policies-strategies-methods-speeches-interviews-ads, and onto victory from now on into 2014, taking back the US Senate !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago