Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
The Rep-Party needs to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons ! We need to vastly increase womens role in the Rep Party, apologize to Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, their millions of supporters, for not treating them right, admit that their views on the issues were election winners, that would've gotten "alot-more" moderate, independent, women, minority votes ! Then open the door really wide for them, your choice, shall it be more "less-chance-of-reversing-defeats" or, earn the reward of bringing them all back in with legitimate pro-USC-States-Rights, limiting-Big-Fed-Govt-encroachment-overspending, political-platform-policies-strategies-methods-speeches-interviews-ads, and onto victory from now on into 2014, taking back the US Senate !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago