Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Dr Rand Paul, M-Rubio, Nikki Haley, pro-USC-States-Rghts, Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, and lots of highly-qualified US Senate, House women-Rep-candidates, starting now-2014-16 ! JR described the obstacles to gaining back the womens support-votes, We'll have to put it back into the Rep political platform, in speeches, tv-radio-news, interviews, If we don't work at-figuring out ways to bring alot of women back in, it's over ! If we can win over the women with pro-USC-Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, we'll also get back the Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Librtrn-Constn-Party votes, that we so neglectfully-stupidly-unnecessarily-lost too, Lets all work together on getting this done !
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014