Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Why didn't Lott, Gingrich, Hastert block any of these ? Bill Clinton's illegal-alien amnesties: 1. Sec 245-i The Amnesty of 1994 - a rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens. 2. Sec 245-i The Extension Amnesty of 1997 – extension of the 1994 rolling amnesty. 3. Nicaraguan Adjustment-Central American Relief Act - NASCARA Amnesty of 1997 for one million illegal aliens from Central America. 4. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty - HRIFA of 1998 for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti. 5. Late Amnesty of 2000 - for 400,000 illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty. 6. Life Amnesty of 2000 – A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245-i amnesty that legalized 900,000 illegal aliens.
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 44 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago