No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
Obama's 3rd Term: BHO's Secret Plan to Retain Power Through 2020 ! Using vast new powers, Obama will: Greatly increase the size of the Fed's quantitative easing, leading to massive increases to inflation. Seize control of the entire 401k retirement system, forcing Americans to buy more risky-US-Govt-debt. Implement vast new taxes across our economy, as they've already done with the health care prgrm, which they'll do next by implementing a Natl-sales-tax. Continue to expand the welfare rolls by record amounts, buying still more votes, power, setting the stage for a 3rd Obama term. Reshape our foreign policy, drawing America into partnerships with dictators, socialists around the world. pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLIA/OPSINB01
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago