No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
The Rep-Party needs to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons ! We need to vastly increase womens role in the Rep Party, apologize to Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, their millions of supporters, for not treating them right, admit that their views on the issues were election winners, that would've gotten "alot-more" moderate, independent, women, minority votes ! Then open the door really wide for them, your choice, shall it be more "less-chance-of-reversing-defeats" or, earn the reward of bringing them all back in with legitimate pro-USC-States-Rights, limiting-Big-Fed-Govt-encroachment-overspending, political-platform-policies-strategies-methods-speeches-interviews-ads, and onto victory from now through 2014-16, taking back the US Senate !
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago