No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
The Rep-Party needs to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons ! We need to vastly increase womens role in the Rep Party, apologize to Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, their millions of supporters, for not treating them right, admit that their views on the issues were election winners, that would've gotten "alot-more" moderate, independent, women, minority votes ! Then open the door really wide for them, your choice, shall it be more "less-chance-of-reversing-defeats" or, earn the reward of bringing them all back in with legitimate pro-USC-States-Rights, limiting-Big-Fed-Govt-encroachment-overspending, political-platform-policies-strategies-methods-speeches-interviews-ads, and onto victory from now through 2014-16, taking back the US Senate !
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago