No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
Dr Rand Paul, M-Rubio, Nikki Haley, pro-USC-States-Rghts, Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, and lots of highly-qualified US Senate, House women-Rep-candidates, starting now-2014-16 ! JR described the obstacles to gaining back the womens support-votes, We'll have to put it back into the Rep political platform, in speeches, tv-radio-news, interviews, If we don't work at-figuring out ways to bring alot of women back in, it's over ! If we can win over the women with pro-USC-Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, we'll also get back the Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Librtrn-Constn-Party votes, that we so neglectfully-stupidly-unnecessarily-lost too, Lets all work together on getting this done !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago