Foster Friess, the retired investor who spent nearly $1.7 million boosting Rick Santorum’s presidential run, is ready to help Mitt Romney. “I’m obviously going to be of help in whatever way I can,” Friess told POLITICO Tuesday afternoon, hours after Santorum suspended his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination, cementing Romney’s status as the party’s presumptive nominee. “I’ve got some plans as to how I might be able...
In response to:
One day I bet cars will be powered by batteries and we can point to the Obama administration as the tipping point. I prefer Presidents Obama view of Americans as opposed to Chris Christie's view of America. I can picture Christie in Roman garb calling his subject fat and lazy, while eating a turkey leg.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago