It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
Aaron Klein radio show: "Amnesty for illegal-aliens is the Democrats-DNC Covert-Hidden-Secret-Plan, To get Hillary or any other decent Dem candidate elected POTUS Nov-2016 ! Say No-! to any kind of anti-American-illegal-alien amnesty ! Why should we even be talking about allowing any kind of illegal-alien-immigration-amnesty after what the Illegal-US-Traitor-Obama has pulled, implementing his Illegal-alien-immigraion-amnesty-related "Directives" ignoring most of the related pro-USA-pro-USC laws-rules already on the books, telling Napolitano, Holder, ICE, to do the same thing ! We need to get the Independent and women voters back on our side, the Hispanos will always vote for the Democrats, so stop pandering to them !
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago