It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
Hey Obama, BC, Leftists, Libs, Dems, RINO's, Where was Hillary when that phone from Ben Ghazi rang on 9-11 - 2012 ?-?-? When the people fear their Govt, there's tyranny. When the Govt fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. --George Orwell The USC-Liberty-Tea-party's-Cons-Reps must work together to restore the peoples Natl-Rep-Party ! Bring back the Ind's and women who were on our side in Nov-2010, but turned their back on us Nov-2012. pro-USA-pro-USC, Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, L-Gomert, T-Huelskamp, L-Bartella, M-Pence, T-Coburn, T-Johnson, S-Walker, P-Toomey, J-Kasich, Sheriff Joe, M-Blackburn, K-Ayotte, N-Haley, M-Bachman !
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago