It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
Hey Obama, BC, Leftists, Libs, Dems, RINO's, Where was Hillary when that phone from Ben Ghazi rang on 9-11 - 2012 ?-?-? When the people fear their Govt, there's tyranny. When the Govt fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. --George Orwell The USC-Liberty-Tea-party's-Cons-Reps must work together to restore the peoples Natl-Rep-Party ! Bring back the Ind's and women who were on our side in Nov-2010, but turned their back on us Nov-2012. pro-USA-pro-USC, Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, L-Gomert, T-Huelskamp, L-Bartella, M-Pence, T-Coburn, T-Johnson, S-Walker, P-Toomey, J-Kasich, Sheriff Joe, M-Blackburn, K-Ayotte, N-Haley, M-Bachman !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago