It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
Hey Obama, BC, Leftists, Libs, Dems, RINO's, Where was Hillary when that phone from Ben Ghazi rang on 9-11 - 2012 ?-?-? When the people fear their Govt, there's tyranny. When the Govt fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. --George Orwell The USC-Liberty-Tea-party's-Cons-Reps must work together to restore the peoples Natl-Rep-Party ! Bring back the Ind's and women who were on our side in Nov-2010, but turned their back on us Nov-2012. pro-USA-pro-USC, Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, L-Gomert, T-Huelskamp, L-Bartella, M-Pence, T-Coburn, T-Johnson, S-Walker, P-Toomey, J-Kasich, Sheriff Joe, M-Blackburn, K-Ayotte, N-Haley, M-Bachman !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago