It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
Hey Obama, BC, Leftists, Libs, Dems, RINO's, Where was Hillary when that phone from Ben Ghazi rang on 9-11 - 2012 ?-?-? When the people fear their Govt, there's tyranny. When the Govt fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. --George Orwell The USC-Liberty-Tea-party's-Cons-Reps must work together to restore the peoples Natl-Rep-Party ! Bring back the Ind's and women who were on our side in Nov-2010, but turned their back on us Nov-2012. pro-USA-pro-USC, Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, L-Gomert, T-Huelskamp, L-Bartella, M-Pence, T-Coburn, T-Johnson, S-Walker, P-Toomey, J-Kasich, Sheriff Joe, M-Blackburn, K-Ayotte, N-Haley, M-Bachman !
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 48 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago