Previous 21 - 30 Next
In response to:

Are Facts Obsolete?

Neil99 Wrote: Dec 30, 2014 9:11 PM
I find this article rich with irony. Republicans are the party denying the facts of: -Climate change despite the overwhelming majority of climate scientists endorsing it and a mountain of quantifiable data. -Trickle down economics where the tax breaks for the rich both provide more revenue in taxes and more income to the rest of us. -Voter fraud almost less than a measureable amount. Need I go on???
This probably is a non-story, unless you are a minority voter being wooed by the Republican party.
Nice hit piece, TH. If you read the block, there is nothing about dubbing Rick Perry as "Governor Oops". It's just a headline to bring out the foaming of the mouth from the rabid rightwingers. As an aside, he will be "Governor Oops" forever due to Youtube just like Sarah Palin reads "all of them". With electronic media, everything lives forever!
So, if 48% won't vote for her, that leaves 52% who will and that's more than enough to win an election. Real Clear Politics polls show Hillary Clinton beating any and all Republican candidates by double digits. The best part-right wing favorites like Cruz and Carson lose by the highest amounts. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/ You can all start getting used to calling her "Madam President"!!!
Quote from Harold15 some 4 hours ago: "All being president is to Obama and his family of parasites is welfare. People go on welfare and get paid for doing absolutely nothing. That sums up Obama's so-called presidency. He is getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and he is doing nothing to earn it. A typical n*gg*er. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Don't earn anything you get. " And Republicans wonder why minorities don't vote for them...
In response to:

Grimes To Paul: I'll See You In Court

Neil99 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 1:48 PM
So how were you with GWB's executive orders? To date in his presidency, Bush had issued more than Obama has.
In response to:

The Worst Liberal Lies Of 2014

Neil99 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 10:24 AM
Michael A simple google search reveals the following from the US Treasury: I used the numbers from the first fiscal year when each person was sworn in as president. Not completely accurate as a portion of that year was in his predecessor's term but close enough for government work. Reagan 1981 997 Billion ending debt 1989 2.86 Trillion debt GWB 2001 5.87 Trillion 2009 11.91 Trillion BHO 2014 17.82 Trillion (covers 6 years) Without doing the complete math, Reagan did indeed raise the debt by over 300% in 8 years, Bush raised it by over 100% in 8 years and Obama is up right at 50% over 6 years.
Cruz is doing nothing more than blowing smoke up the a** of those eagerly willing to swallow the conservative line and who won't (or aren't capable) think on their own.
" Our friends no longer trust us, and our enemies no longer fear us. " How many of you idiots think that the other governments of the world don't know exactly what went on with the CIA tactics during the 2000's? This report is for the American people, not the rest of the world.
Do I need to post evidence of no WMD?
Link to a Washington post article where Bush defends his link of Saddam and 9/11. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A50679-2004Jun17.html In case you're too lazy to look it up, here the Bush quote: "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda: because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda," Bush said after a Cabinet meeting. As evidence, he cited Iraqi intelligence officers' meeting with bin Laden in Sudan. "There's numerous contacts between the two," Bush said.
Previous 21 - 30 Next