When you have no facts to base an argument on, pull the race card. That's the worn out tactic of civil rights "leaders" like Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Ben Jealous who are fully defending Attorney General Eric Holder in his handling of the Fast and Furious scandal while leaving the family of murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry smothered in the dirt. Last week Nancy Pelosi made the ridiculous argument that the only reason Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa is investigating Operation Fast and Furious and proceeding with a full House contempt vote on Thursday...
Your observations hold true, but that doesn't change the undeniable scientific fact that there is only one race of humanity, with seven different breeds. Dog-wise, I prefer the company of the larger, more intelligent dogs, like Shepherds, Rottweilers, pit bulls, retrievers and such.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago