When you have no facts to base an argument on, pull the race card. That's the worn out tactic of civil rights "leaders" like Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Ben Jealous who are fully defending Attorney General Eric Holder in his handling of the Fast and Furious scandal while leaving the family of murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry smothered in the dirt. Last week Nancy Pelosi made the ridiculous argument that the only reason Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa is investigating Operation Fast and Furious and proceeding with a full House contempt vote on Thursday...
A co-worker of mine took a vacation to D.C. She had a map sent to her that had entire sections of our national city shaded and said "If you are white, we strongly suggest that you avoid these neighborhoods for your own protection." That was shortly after the OJ Simpson trial. Another friend of mine who grew up in Baltimore said that there were neighborhoods where he was afraid to go without one of his black friends as an escort. A friend and former co-worker was mugged and beaten at a bus stop in ultra-liberal Seattle by, you guessed it, a group of young black men who were "wilding". Remember that trend from the early 90s? Many blacks (like Sharpton) are so heavily invested in black victimization that they don't WANT racial tensions to ease
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago